CBA At A Glance
An independent, privately owned company working with agents and brokers in the insurance marketplace.
- Specialize in helping our clients make impressionable enrollment experiences for each employee.
- Serve large and mid-sized, public and private sector employer groups.
- Clients located in all 50 states, in industries such as manufacturing, airlines, municipalities, hospitals, and retail to name a few, and our list continues to grow.
- People served include blue-, gray- and white-collar employees, from the assembly line to top-level executives.
- More than 50 years of experience and 800 benefit counselors.
- Over 1.5 million employees and counting successfully enrolled nationwide.
- Providing nationwide service from our headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama since 1997.
Our Core Values guide our actions and ensure we do the right things the right way on every step of every project. This is how we distinguish ourselves in our industry. And how we earn the trust of our clients. Philippians 4:8 inspired our Core Values.
Executive Team Bios
We treat people in the same way that we want to be treated and value the unique capabilities and contributions of each person. Every day, we strive to be fully engaged with our families, friends and communities.
Truth, honesty and integrity are essential to CBA. We do what we say we will do, speak the truth and are committed to doing the right thing.
Service is at the heart of all we do. We are passionately committed to excellence in customer service, to placing the needs of our clients first and to doing everything necessary to create desired outcomes for our clients, partners and employees.
We are committed to the highest level of personal performance. To accomplish this, we take accountability for every aspect of our work, keep promises and nurture a culture where every employee adds value.
We are optimistic and confident, driven by the desire to see our clients succeed. We are keenly aware, however, that we achieve success as a team, not as individuals. This is why we do not tolerate those who put their own interests above those of our clients, colleagues and partners. We are thankful for every blessing given to us.