- WE COMMUNICATE
Starting with our eye-catching customized marketing pieces, our process engages your employees in their benefits even before starting the physical enrollment process. We will coordinate all the communications to your employees utilizing your company’s branding. Our goal is to encourage employees to educate themselves beforehand and then use our face-to-face or call center enrollment process to further explain the details and answer questions. Our counselors understand that their job is to educate and clearly communicate each available benefit option, which increases employee satisfaction in benefits, and protects your investment in a benefits package.
- WE CUSTOMIZE
Your CBA Case Manager will work with your HR department to customize an enrollment process that suits the needs of your company. After an extensive investigative phase, we create a plan of action that best meets your company’s specific needs, goals and objectives. Whether it is accommodating for multiple locations or multiple languages, CBA understands that every company is unique. This is why we have developed a process to adapt and account for everyone without sacrificing the highest level of customer satisfaction for you and your employees.
- WE ENROLL
We provide our clients a complete solution to simplify benefits enrollment and administration.
Our premier Benefit Administration System’s advanced technology supports the goal of streamlining the complexity of a benefit enrollment, all while providing meaningful interactions. Plus, we have vast experience and familiarity in working with a client’s existing system, over 25 to be exact. Bottom line, at CBA, we’ve got you covered.
When your enrollment period begins, our licensed CBA benefit navigators serve as an extension of HR, taking the burden off of your team. Each employee will be guided step-by-step through the enrollment process, as our navigators are educated about your company and ready to listen and answer your employees’ unique needs. Not to mention, CBA uses salaried benefit navigators, ensuring the absence of pressure sales tactics in the workplace.
- WE ADMINISTRATE
By harnessing CBA’s leading Benefits Administration System or working with your existing platform, our Business Analytics Team will handle all of the background data management and administration involved during your open enrollment process and can also handle your perpetual employee enrollment needs. We work with you and the benefits vendors throughout the enrollment process to customize the electronic enrollment system to your needs, ensuring accurate information upon completion. We will audit your data file to ensure only eligible employees and dependents are included in the enrollment process. Your files will then be transferred to you and your vendors using HIPAA compliant electronic data delivery methods.
- WE BENEFIT YOU
Your employees are your biggest investment, but benefits are not your primary business. We have proven integrated solutions to provide a seamless execution of the benefits enrollment process for your company. We are here to execute a win-win solution to help you by delivering a quality benefit package, increasing employee satisfaction, and fulfilling your company’s vision for a smooth enrollment processes.
What We Do
Many companies make every effort to deal with the complexity of a benefits enrollment but fail to completely communicate to their employees a full understanding of their options. CBA is here to make the enrollment experience more efficient and effective. We are a company committed to achieving excellence through reliability and superior service. Our experience, resources, and strategic alliances ensure our capacity to achieve that excellence for you now and in the future.
We have proven integrated solutions with the top insurance carriers to provide seamless execution of the benefits enrollment process for your company. Ensuring we fulfill your company’s vision for a smooth enrollment process, while alleviating burdens on your company’s HR staff.
- Partner with your HR Team to design an enrollment process to suit your company’s needs based on employee locations, system requirements, and your company’s culture
- Develop and deliver a personalized marketing campaign with announcements, posters, brochures, or mail pieces to engage your employees in the upcoming enrollment
- The Book-It scheduling tool enhances the enrollment experience by enabling employees to make an appointment to enroll in their benefits at his or her convenience
- Appointments can be made for both a Call Center enrollment or an onsite, face-to-face meeting with a Benefit Navigator
Benefit Administration System
- Premier, comprehensive solution that streamlines benefits enrollment and administration.
- Advanced technology provides security, accessibility, data management and reporting.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliant
- In addition to CBA’s dynamic Benefit Administration System, we have a proven history and ability to seamlessly work with a client’s pre-existing system (over 25 platforms). As a result, an employer’s current technology is reinvigorated by receiving tutorials on how better to access and navigate their own software.
- Licensed, benefit navigators consistently provide a personalized enrollment experience via multiple methods: on-site, our state-of-the-art Call Center, online through the Internet or Intranet portals or a combination of the above.
- Multilingual written and verbal communications
- Perpetual enrollment solutions for new employees
- National enrollment capabilities with the feel of local service
- Benefit election confirmation statements for each employee
- Electronic data management between your company and vendors
- Data cleansing of employee, dependent, and beneficiary information
- Total compensation statements
- Customized payroll file and benefit summary statements for HR records
I’ve gone through enough renewals to say that this is by far the best I’ve seen. I’ve only worked for Fortune 50 companies and I’ve never seen this level of personal attention and detail.
Velocity Express, Syosset Division